Calex Smart Home
Need help with setting up your Smart Home product, or do you have questions about using it? Have a look here to see if your question is listed.
- If I cut the Strip light, can I re-use the cut piece?
- How do I use the Calex Smart devices in Google Home or with Amazon Alexa?
- Do Calex Smart products work with Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit?
- Can you control all your Calex Smart devices when you’re not home?
- Do I need an internet connection for my Calex Smart products to work?
- What happens if I change my router?
- How do I reset my Calex Smart products?
- My Calex Smart products won’t connect
- How long will it take for my Calex Smart lamp to turn on?
- How long will my Calex Smart lamps last?
- What happens to my Calex Smart lamps in case of a power cut?
- Can I turn the Calex Smart bulbs on or off with a light switch?
- Will my Calex Smart lamps work with my current dimmer switches?
- Do I need a Hub?
- ICS-2000 Octopus Internet Control Station
- AWMD-250 Build-in Multi Dimmer
- ACM-100 Build-in Multi Dimmer
- ACM-1000 Build-in Switch
- AC-1000 Mains Socket Switch
- ABST-604 Wireless Dusk-Dawn Sensor
- AWST-8800 Wireless Single Wall Switch
- AYCT-202 Wall Mount Remote Control
- AYCT-102 Remote Control
- AGDR2-3500R Wireless Switching Starter Set, Outdoor
- APA3-1500R Wireless Switching Starter Set, Indoor